Kaum Bateq 2

Economy 

Nowadays Kaum Bateq in Pahang survived by hunting and tourism industry. It is because all tourist should pay fees to enter Kaum Bateq area. A lot of tourists come to their area, there are from local and also international tourist. in prompt with this situation, they got a lot of clothes, books and many things from the visitors from inside and outside country.

However, they do not know how to manage money well. My tour guide had mentioned that they will buy a lot of food and toy in the 'pasar malam' after they get money.

Luckily, I was rent villa besides the 'pasar malam', and in the evening before I'm going back I saw a goup of Orang Asli went to the 'pasar malam' and buy a lot of thing.

Education

Thus, when I was visited there, I see that they wear clothes that had brand, and they also read novel. Furthermore, they also can  read English novels. They had learn English language from the visitors. they will collect little and little verb from the visitors that go there. besides, some of them was hired by tourism agency to be tour guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment